These embroidered patches measure roughly 3" x 2.5" and will look amazing on your jacket, backpack, or anything else you can think of! Carefully stitched to perfection and ready to iron-on.
How to use heat seal backer
1. Turn your iron to a heat setting of around 170ºC/338ºF.
2. Place your patch in the desired position on to the garment and cover with a clean cloth or oven-safe parchment paper (DO NOT IRON DIRECTLY ON TO THE PATCH)
3. Press the iron straight down for 10 seconds.
4. Turn the garment inside out and repeat step 3 on the reverse.
5. The heat seal film achieves its full adhesive force after 48 hours and will adhere to most fabrics. Fabrics containing cotton will have the best results